jueves, 18 de agosto de 2011

Semester August-December II Level 4

August 15 -19
Monday:
 In this day  first i get in the class and then I copy all the informacion in  the blackboard  it was complete name ,my adress ,guardian ,and more information of me , then the teacher tell the new people in the class to do a blog in internet. Later I got to my house and i get in google to create my new blog, first I enter google the I Start to create  a new account in the blog .


Tuesday:Today we go to the computer lab and everyone give his blog and we add all the partners  class en this blog and a new student enter the class and he present .


Wendsday: Today we enter another time to the blog and we add  the link list  with  web of traductor , then we add a calendar to the blog , facebook,music,youtube and messenger .


Thursday : Everyone do the diagnostic test




Friday: Nothing


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario